Many students dream of studying in the <country name>, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Derby is offering Vice-Chancellor’s international awards. The programme is available for the session 2020/21.
The funding opportunity assists overseas students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK.
University of Derby Information
Founded in 1992, University of Derby is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Derby (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), East Midlands. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Derby is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Derby offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 27 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this UK higher education organization a least selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must demonstrate exceptional achievements in an extracurricular activity, either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your personal statement.
The University of Derby will pay one full year’s tuition fees to a limited number of exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Derby. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.