Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO) is committed to bridging this gap. As a milling/food processing company of one of the fastest-growing staple foods (rice) in Africa, we provide direct and indirect jobs.
We increase rice production, promote the Nigerian local rice market as well as strengthen policy within the rice environment. All of which combines to reduce to zero, by 2025, rice imports into the region.
Title: Executive Assistant At Velox Integrated Rice Company
JOB SUMMARY 1. You are working directly with the Managing Director (MD) to provide a top-level assistant. 2. Enhance the Managing Director’s effectiveness by providing information management support; and representation of the MD.
1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
2. Conserves the MD’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information.
3. Represents the MD by attending meetings in the MD’s absence, and speaking for the MD.
4. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
5. Completes projects by assigning work to designated staff and follow up on results.
6. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
7. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
1. Communication Skill
2. Presentation Skills
3. Time Management
4. Microsoft Office Skill.
5. People/Interpersonal Skill.
REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE 1. Our preferred candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.2. A Master’s degree is a plus. 3. Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, or management roles. 4. Willingness to travel for an official purpose.