The Zukunftskolleg has launched a new name for “ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Scholars from Africa, Asia and Latin America”. This fellowship can build a first bridge to the German and European academic system, we additionally motivate doctoral students in their last year to apply. The Zukunftskolleg will not provide employment contracts for ZUKOnnect Fellows.
Up to 4 (post-)doctoral stipends for an on-campus research stay at the Zukunftskolleg are available for up to 3 months (with justification for up to 4 months). The start date is between 1 September 2021 and 1 October 2021. The on-site stipends are complemented by a digital fellowship extending it to a 12-month ZUKOnnect Fellowship.
International candidates can apply.
- You were born AND work in a country in Latin America, Asia or Africa.
- You hold a doctorate (max. 2 years of postdoctoral experience) OR are a doctoral student in your last year.
- Your academic education was completed at a university in Latin America, Asia or Africa (see FAQs for details).
- You do not hold a permanent professorship, nor do you have a habilitation or equivalent qualification (Venia legendi).
- Your research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz.
- You should name a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate (no need to contact person(s) in advance).
- Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021
3. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021
4. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2020-2021
JOIN OUR SCHOLARSHIP TELEGRAM GROUP TODAY