- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Softcom is a leading tech solutions company based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value to our clients and communities.
Established in 2007 with a resolve to support organizations in their quest for impact and growth using technology, we transform companies by building several technologies, giving organizations clear roadmaps to achieve business objectives, automate operations, and becoming more visible in an ever-expanding internet-driven world.
Summary of the Position
As the Account Associate for Retail, you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and attracting new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of our products.
- Promote and sell our Retail products to target customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Other specific responsibilities as defined.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 Experience in a similar role in a similar capacity
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.