Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Group Recruitment Personal Assistant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the MD.
- Organising GMD’s personal commitments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree qualification
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- An experienced personal assistant to the Group Managing director (female) who resides in Lagos, mainland.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Comfortable with working with social media.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- Candidates must be female.
Application Closing Date
16th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the mail.