Australia’s Global University Award Scholarship at UNSW. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate and postgraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at UNSW Sydney. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th November 2021.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
Level of Degree:
Australia’s Global University Award Scholarship 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate and postgraduate level programs at UNSW Sydney.
Field of Subject:
- All Subjects
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 for 1 year.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 1 2022
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2022.
Note: Students who have completed a UNSW Global Foundation Studies or Global Diploma Program prior to commencing an undergraduate program are not eligible for this award. UNSW Global Foundation Studies students will be considered for the UNSW Global Academic Award.
How to Apply
There is no application required for this scholarship.