The Avondale International Merit Scholarship is offered to international students in the field of music and fine arts. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of music and fine arts. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 September.
Undergraduate level programs.
Music and fine arts
The scholarship is up to $6,500 AUD
- The applicants for Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2021 should be students starting an undergraduate or VET course.
- The candidates should have a GPA of at least 3.5 (scale of 4) or its equivalent.
- The applicants should excel in volunteer support roles or community/mission outreach, sportsmanship and sports achievements, music performance or fine arts, spiritual mentoring, worship leadership.
How to apply
- The candidates applying for Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2021 should submit the scholarship application form no later than enrolment for Semester 1 or Semester 2.
- The applicants should submit official verification of their GPA.
- The candidates should also submit a description of leadership activities and service involvement, activities and achievements in the school, a school principal/teacher, church or community supervisor’s reference.