The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance, to undertake the one year LLM Law program at King’s. The deadline for applications is 5 pm on Friday 16 July 2021.
LLM Law program
What is the value of the Bosco Tso & Emily Ng scholarship?
The scholarship value varies listed below as follows:
Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £18,180 to cover full tuition fees and £4,320 towards your living costs.
International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£28,770). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £6,270.
What are the criteria for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship 2021-22?
Eligible students must be:
- be undertaking the 1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2021 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
What is the Method of Application?
- The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.