The University is delighted to be able to offer futures scholarships to deserving undergraduate students. The scholarship is aimed at home-fee paying students, particularly those able to demonstrate that they meet one of the criteria detailed in the University’s Widening Participation Plan. The deadline for the scholarship is 29th October 2021.
Bradford Futures Scholarship by the University of Bradford is available to undertake undergraduate-level programs.
Students will be paid £1,000 per year for the duration of their course (up to a maximum of 4 years).
Full-time, home fee-paying, undergraduate students.
Applicants would also need to demonstrate that they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- being from a low participation area as defined by POLAR 4 in quintile areas 1 and 2; which are the lowest participation areas.
- have low household income and/or low socioeconomic status
- are the first in family to attend university
- are a BAME student
- are disabled
- are a young carer
- are a care leaver
- are a refugee or asylum seeker
- are estranged from parents
- are an adult learner (25 and above)
How to apply
All applications are electronic – applications for the scholarship will open on 1st October 2021 and close on 29th October 2021.
- Where possible, students wishing to apply for this scholarship should have already applied for student finance.
- Please note that this is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. There isn’t an appeals process; the panel’s decision is final; also, please note that we will not be able to offer feedback.
- Please note that, you may be awarded this scholarship alongside the standard UG bursary and also, if applicable, the University’s Academic Excellence Scholarship.