Application is open for Branch Staff Sales Consultant At Reece Group. Reece Group is a leading distributor of plumbing, waterworks, and HVAC-R products to commercial and residential customers through 800 branches in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States.
This role requires someone who is passionate about assisting customers.
As a Branch Staff Sales Consultant, these what to expect
- Loading and accurately tracking, submitting and completing delivery runs locally
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Handle over the counter retail trade sales and customer quotes, delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Picking orders, warehousing and stock control activities
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member
Skills and Experience
- No industry experience required
- Customer service experience is essential, along with confidence, initiative & enthusiasm
- On the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece Career Pipeline
- Clean full drivers’ licence and some general computer and system skills
- Team player, with exceptional safety awareness.
- Team member discounts on products
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Ongoing career development and training – Reece truly values and invests in their people
- Varied and diverse participation across multiple activities in the workplace