Call Centre Agent Recruitment.Responsible for receiving and responding to complaints received via the following medium: Phone Calls, Email, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter), and Live-chat, handle the outbound telephony operations as well as ensuring that complaints are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage all inbound or outbound customer conversations seamlessly on all channels voice, email, live chat, and social media- to authenticate customer information, validate customer details, inform customers of impending technician visits, collate customer availability status and update same on the relationship management tool.
- Effectively and professionally manage customer expectation at all levels by resolving most calls on the first contact or refer them to the correct department/unit for possible resolution.
- Effectively upsell self-service options to enhance customer satisfaction and delight
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and
- ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Actively taking advantage of the instant feedback mechanism on the established social media platforms to engage customers with a view to resolution of complaints.
- Maximize resources by troubleshooting customers’ complaints in a bid to provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Sound Email etiquette needed to understand customer’s expectation, streamline communication and make the information being sent out clear and concise.
- Effectively listen to customers to better understand their grievances, paraphrase, summarize and document all interactions using specified platforms accurately.
- Drive improved presence and build customer loyalty by providing good service at all times.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head Customer Service and Head of Department.
Minimum qualifications Call Centre Agent Recruitment
- First degree in Art, Sciences and any other social science course
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience with call center (Inbound & Outbound), Live chat, social media and email management system
- Ability to write emails in clear, concise and professional manner
- Good telephone handling skill
- Ability to verbally communicate in simple and clear terms
- Social Media Savvy
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other chat platforms’ best practices
- Good customer service management skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent use of diction
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good team player
- Commitment to Task
- Adaptability and accountability