The Master’s degree (LLM/MPhil) in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa (SRRA) for the Class of 2022 is being offered by the Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria, South Africa. The scholarship allows Masters’s degree level program(s) in the field of All Sexual Reproductive Rights in Africa at the University of Pretoria South Africa. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa
Domestic and International students
Criteria for Eligibility:
- LLM degree requirements
The LLM degree is open to individuals with an LLB degree or equivalent.
- MPhil degree requirements
The MPhil degree is open to non-lawyers with at least an honours degree in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa.
- Other relevant requirements
- Foreign qualifications are subject to South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) requirements.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest.
- A maximum of fifteen students will be accepted for the 2022 academic year
How to Apply for the Centre for Human Rights scholarship At University of Pretoria
Applicants are expected to visit the official link to complete the application.
Application deadline: 31 July 2021