Charles Shelton Foundation Annual Scholarship 2021-2022 is open to Black African-American graduating HS seniors, current college students, or returning college students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Newcastle University. The deadline for the scholarship is April 15th, 2022.
About Charles Shelton Foundation Annual Scholarship
The Charles Shelton Foundation is a national non-profit organization dedicated to helping Black African American students studying Veterinary Medicine or Technology afford the costs of higher education.
Since 2012, the Charles Shelton Foundation has been providing scholarships to high school graduates and college students pursuing a higher education degree in Veterinary Medicine and Technology.
Criteria for Eligibility
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Proof of full-time enrollment in a college or university
How to apply
Applicants should the official page below to complete the application.