Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 Fully-funded is open to international students. The scholarship allows Master’s level program(s) in the field of some selected Subjects offered at UK Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is April 9, 2022.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK universities.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) Commonwealth Shared Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Level of Degree:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 Fully funded is available to undertake Master’s level programs at some UK Universities.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 Fully-funded Field of Study:
1. Science and technology for development
2. Strengthening health systems and capacity
3. Promoting global prosperity
4. Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
5. Strengthening resilience and response to crises
6. Access, inclusion, and opportunity.
It is a funded scholarship by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and various Universities of the UK.
- It covers the complete tuition fee.
- It covers airfare from your home country to the UK.
- It offers a monthly living allowance of £1,116 and £1,369 for those living in metropolitan areas.
- Grant thesis cost £225 to prepare a thesis or dissertation.
- It also provides a travel grant of £200.
- However, it also gives a child allowance of £478 monthly for the first child and £118 monthly for the second child to all the divorced, widowed, and single parents.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Following is the list of all the countries that are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Criteria for Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship include:
- The applicant must belong to a commonwealth country or have refugee status, granted by the eligible commonwealth partner country.
- He needs to be a permanent resident of a commonwealth country.
- Must start the academic semester in the UK from September/ October 1, 2022. It is the academic year of the UK.
- He has never studied or even worked in any upper-class country, not even for one academic year.
- Also, 75% is the minimum score required in any undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Must be unable to study at any of the University of UK without a scholarship.
- Along with this, the applicant must be able to provide all the documentation required.
How to apply
If you are confused about the procedure of applying for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, then here you go.
- The students must enroll in at least one master’s degree program in the application form under the scheme.
- You will ask to fill in your country name.
- Then, a new page will display with the login page.
- Now, fill the Common Wealth Shared Scholarship Application Form with the complete required and correct details.
- After this, upload the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- Then, press the Submit button.
- To avoid any inconvenience in the future, keep a printout of it for future use.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
Below is the list of all the documents required to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
- The first thing is the Citizenship or refugee status proof.
- Also, submit complete Transcripts of all your qualified education.
- Letter of motivation, study plan, research proposal, and a CV
- Reference letter from at least two individuals. On the other hand, the referee details must get submitted on the online application system portal.