Apply for the Corporate Retention Associate. Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
JOB SUMMARY(Corporate Retention Associate)
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining Reliance Health’s relationship with corporate clients by ensuring the highest levels of positive customer experience. The role is also responsible for ensuring strong customer retention and the resolution of serious client administrative issues. You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients and internal customers via phone calls and emails.
- Follow up on pending activities with clients and other respective teams within the organization.
- Politely attend to client’s suggestions, objections, and complaints
- Assist clients by guiding them through the decision on the choice of a health plan.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Attend client meeting with Sales Representative for proper introduction and handover.
- Communicate with corporate key contacts to inform them of updates in service.
- Obtain feedback from client representatives by using the checklist.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the various peculiarities with clients.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of client representatives/enrollees complaints, feedback and suggestions using the ticketing system
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Raise invoices for clients and following up to ensure prompt payment of premiums
- Obtain prospective enrollees’ details and confirm the accuracy of the details.
- Send reminder mails to prospective enrollees through client representatives when they do not promptly provide their details.
- Inform client representative in the case of any invalid detail.
- Register prospective enrollees on RHMO database.
- Schedule onboarding session with client representatives and onboard the enrollees in the organisation.
- Schedule and organise Health Talks at clients’ organization
- Schedule and organise wellness check.
- Organize corporate events that will improve client retention.
JOB EXPERIENCE (Corporate Retention Associate)
- B.Sc/HND from a recognised tertiary institution
- 0 – 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Bias for developing a career in a client-focused role
- Sales or Customer Success experience is an added advantage, not a must-have.
Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race, or disability.
1. Kindly fill the form in the next section; it requires you to upload your CV and an essay.
2. Please complete this assessment test (https://www.tptests.com/?projectscode=Reliance_01087976685&lang=English). Take the assessment at a convenient time and ensure you use the same email as in the application form. The assessment will take you 110 minutes.