- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3959-NG-Lagos-JuniorAccounta.012
Are you ready to turbocharge your career? Imagine a place where you are well paid, have the smartest peers, grow your skills, and can work from almost anywhere. Crossover is the future of work and a global leader in software industry talent. We are growing rapidly across nearly 50 different job positions. This listing is for our Accountant position, but we have found great applicants often have a current title of Junior Accountant or similar, so don’t be confused about that difference, we are glad you found us. Hit “Apply” to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for knowledgable Accountants for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to work with a world-class, top-talent team of finance professionals to support you and collaborate with you.
As a vital member of the Global Finance Executive Team, you support the integration of a newly acquired company into our operating model every week and continuously implementing productivity improvements. You play a significant role in the acquisition of some of these organizations, and you ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions in delivered in a timely fashion. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Contribute to the success of your finance operations team
- Collaborate with individual contributors located in different time zones
- Achieve goals and priorities in a non-traditional working environment
- Ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions integration is delivered timely and to the highest standards
- Support the migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite from legacy ERPs and in-house systems
- Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Post information to accounting journals such as customer invoices, cash receipts, and supplier invoices
- Pay suppliers promptly and make sure customer invoices are paid on time
- Analyze and post journals, reconcile data and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Review month-end close reports and follow-up to resolve issues
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- Strive to improve and simplify
- 2+ years of experience as an Accountant in corporate finance in a company with international operations
- A proven expert in any or some of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook) or Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Working remotely and available at least partly during US business hours
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
Nice to have:
- A Bookkeeping certification/Accounting certification or relevant degree
- User experience with Financial/ERP systems and understanding implementation of best practices in business processes such as OTC and PTP – NetSuite and/or Intacc
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you contribute to an ever-evolving area of a finance function such as Order to Cash or Finance transaction processing.
You leverage your financial expertise, knowledge, and judgment to process transactions, prepare reports and produce various other deliverables relevant to your area day-to-day and challenge the status quo. We are looking for an Accountant who collaborates within their team and also across other teams, using best practices to raise quality bars to the highest standards of excellence.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. If you found this interesting, Apply on crossover.com. After applying you will take a few online “screening” assessments to check for a basic fit, and then move on to some real-world written questions. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply click on the link below