Obtain a postgraduate degree from a reputable German institution! The DAAD Scholarships are available for the academic year 2021-2022 at the University of Bonn’s Centre for Development Research.
Applicants from all developing nations are eligible to apply for the grant. Students interested in pursuing a development-related postgraduate degree at ZEF are eligible to apply for this scholarship, which will cover the tuition fee for the chosen program.
The Center for Development Research (ZEF) is a university-affiliated institute dedicated to finding scientifically sound answers to development-related problems. It is one of the world’s top 100 universities.
Level of Degree:
DAAD Scholarships for International Students at University of Bonn, Germany is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at the University of Bonn.
Field of Study:
Any development-related postgraduate course programme at ZEF.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Students from developing countries and emerging economies are eligible to apply.
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible applicants must:
- Hold an offer letter from the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- Students need to register online and apply on the university portal. Applicants are required to search for the desired programme and follow the application procedure mentioned for it. The applicants are required to fill the DAAD funding form with reference to ‘funding for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Application checklist
- Graduate research statement
- Master thesis
- University certificate and transcripts
- Two-letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: Students require an excellent master’s or equivalent degree with a GPA higher than 3.0 in the American system, a grade higher than 2.0 in the German system, or equivalent to get into a postgraduate programme at ZEF.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- CPE and CAE are also accepted.