The DeepMind Scholarships At Queen Mary University of London 2021-22 are open to international students. The scholarship allows Masters’s level program(s) in the field of Artificial Intelligence (FT); MSc in Computer Science (FT); MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT); MSc in Computer Games (FT) at the Queen Mary University of London. The deadline for the scholarship is 26 August 2021.
The DeepMind Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Science.
The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study. 5 scholarships are available in 2021-2022 for students who wish to study in the following programs.
Level of Degree:
The DeepMind Scholarships 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters’s level programs.
Field of Study:
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover home tuition fees of £11,250, a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
1. Be a UK, EU, or International student
2. Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed backgrounds (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
3. Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2021: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), and MSc in Computer Games (FT) at Queen Mary University of London.
How to Apply
1. First of all, check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Please download, complete and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form is available to download here: 2021_The DeepMind MSc Scholarship Application Form [DOC 194KB].
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) or MSc in Computer Games (FT).
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.