Dr. Hugh S P Binnie Ph.D. Scholarships At the University of Edinburgh are open to international students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Non-clinical courses offered at Edinburgh University. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
The non-clinical scholarships are for academically excellent, scientifically trained candidates to undertake a Ph.D.
The scholars will conduct an original research project in a world-class research environment, with mentoring and transferable skills training to equip them to apply for personal fellowships for postdoctoral then independent research.
Level of Degree:
Dr. Hugh S P Binnie Ph.D. Scholarships At the University of Edinburgh are available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Edinburgh University.
Field of Study:
- a tax-free stipend of c. £15,500 p.a (matching the UKRI-specified minimum stipend)
- University of Edinburgh PhD tuition fees
- A generous allowance for research consumables and travel for conference attendance
Nationalities that are Elighible:
There are no restrictions on nationality/residency.
Criteria for Eligiblity:
- have a Masters degree and/or a good (at least 2:1 or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (including, but not necessarily limited to, neuroscience, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics).
- Have research experience in a relevant discipline
- be fluent in English, both oral and written
- meet the entry requirements for postgraduate study at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply
Applicants should visit the official page below.
Applications for Autumn 2021 entry are closed.
The second and final round of applications is expected to open in Winter 2021/22, for PhDs starting in Autumn 2022.