Durham College of Applied Arts and Technology is currently providing educational funds for students to cover their study expenses in Canada. The Durham college scholarships for international students are open to all countries.
Does Durham University offer scholarships to international students?
Durham University offers International Excellence Scholarships to international students and are worth £2,000 for the first year of study and are awarded to international students of outstanding academic ability and potential starting their program in 2021.
What are the criteria for Durham college scholarships?
- Submit their application for admission and pay their fees by the deadline indicated on their offer letter.
- Arrive in Canada and remain enrolled at Durham College past the 10th day of the semester.
- If a student withdraws from Semester 2 prior to the 10th day of the semester, the scholarship will be revoked and the money awarded will be subtracted from their refund.
- If a student fails to register for Semester 2 classes prior to the 5th day of the semester, the scholarship will be revoked and the money awarded will be subtracted from their account.
- Scholarships are awarded towards second-semester fees and will be awarded prior to the deadline for the student’s second-semester fee payment.
- If a student has paid their full-year fees in total before receiving the scholarship money, refund cheques will be issued in the month following the start of each semester (October, February, and June).
Students who achieve academic excellence in their program of study may be awarded an in-course scholarship valued up to $1,000CAD.
How would I get a scholarship to Durham College?
Students do not need to directly apply for a scholarship. Durham College staff will assess each student based on the English scores and notify successful recipients via email.