Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Product Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Product Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are seeking a Financial Product Manager to provide quantitative analysis, market expertise and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization.
- You will be responsible for guiding our financial products – loans, savings, deposits, throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop pricing and marketing strategies.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services.
- Monitor and scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition.
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and barriers
- Work with digital Product Managers, Sales and Marketing teams to drive products from conception to launch across channels and devices.
- Establish strategies and actionable steps to improve performance of existing products.
- Develop forecasts and models helping us track product profitability and market share.
- Produce tools that are used throughout the company to more quickly respond to changing market needs or trends.
Ideally, you will have:
- A few years of experience in a related role (e.g. credit risk analyst/manager, pricing analyst/manager, or loan and deposits manager).
- Hands-on experience at least in two of the following: Credit risk management, Loan/Deposit/Credit Cards/Insurance Product Management & Pricing, Risk analytics.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in and ability to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Possess exemplary administrative and managerial skills.
- Possess strong knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends.
- Have a keen eye for identifying opportunity.
- Have good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: