Lagos, Nigeria | Intern
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
To inspire a new wave of prosperity across Africa by building payment infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy.
About the Legal Internship Role
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
As our Legal Intern, you will get the opportunity to work with the Legal team and get hands-on experience on legal processes by providing support and assistance to the legal team. As part of your role, you will also collaborate with the various teams from different units across the organisation.
**The Legal Internship shall be a minimum of one (1) year
**To start Immediately
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Assist the legal team with active and proactive involvement of the team’s functions and duties
- Mange the safekeeping and filing of legal documents and correspondences
- Provide first-level thinking and vetting of legal documents and correspondences when necessary
- Assist the team with business meeting preparations and schedule
- Represent the team on business meetings when necessary
- Provide support on research and daily/weekly reports
- Collaborate with other team members where necessary
- Any other duties assigned
Who can Apply
Young graduate below 26 years and is interested in the Legal Internship for a year can apply.
▪ Legal Academic Background (B.L, LLB)
▪ Must Possess integrity and professional ethics
▪ Must be proactive
▪ Key attention to details
▪ Team spirit
▪ Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
▪ Must be well grounded with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT) and be computer proficient
31st January 2020