The Foreign Students Scholarships At University of Southern Indiana 2021-2022, USA. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at the University of Southern Indiana. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
About University of Southern Indiana
Founded in 1965, the University of Southern Indiana enrolls over 10,000 dual credit, undergraduate, and graduate students in more than 130 areas of study. A public higher education institution, located on a beautiful 1,400-acre campus in Evansville, Indiana, USI offers programs through the College of Liberal Arts, Romain College of Business, College of Nursing and Health Professions, and the Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education.
USI is a Carnegie Foundation Community Engaged University and offers continuing education and special programs to more than 20,000 participants annually through Outreach and Engagement. The University offers study-abroad opportunities in more than 60 countries and is host to international students from around the globe.
Level of Degree:
Foreign Students Scholarships At University of Southern Indiana is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University.
Field of Study
- All Subjects
The scholarship rewards vary
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Before completing the International Student Scholarship Application, students must first apply for admission and be accepted to USI.
- Complete the International Student Scholarship application by the deadline.
- Have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. a F-1 or J-1 student visa).
- Preference given to freshmen (first time student who has not attended any colleges or universities after high school with the exception of ESL study).
- Applicants can start in USI’s Intensive English Program first, but must complete the International Student Scholarship application with original application/acceptance to USI.
- Applications for priority consideration must be submitted by March 15th for the Fall term or October 1st for the Spring term.
The international student scholarship application consists of four components: the application, two recommendation forms with recommendation letters, and two essays. The international scholarship review committee will award available scholarships to appropriate applicants based on a variety of factors.
How to apply
Applicants should the official website to complete the application process.