Full Scholarships for International Students in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at the University of Pacific. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
The University of the Pacific is a private university in the United States with campuses across the country. It is the country’s oldest and largest academic institution, and it now ranks 133rd among national universities. Its goal is to offer a superior, student-centered learning environment that combines liberal arts and professional education. Pacific is also proud of how well it prepares students for their future careers and life.
Level of Degree:
Full Scholarships for International Students in USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
The scholarship is valued at $15,000.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- International students who graduated from a high school outside of the United States.
- To be considered for this scholarship, please apply for admission and all supporting items.
How to Apply
- The applicants must log in on the student portal of the university and apply accordingly. Eligible international students will be considered directly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of finance form
- Financial documentation
- Secondary school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are requested to submit all legitimately required documents to gain admission at Pacific.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110