Fully-funded Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students At United Arab University. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at the United Arab University.
Welcome to the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) – the first and foremost comprehensive national university in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU aspires to become a comprehensive, research-intensive university and currently enrolls approximately 13,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the-art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
In its drive to achieve international research stature, UAEU works with its industry partners to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region, advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked #3 in the Arab World and #284 worldwide.
Level of Degree:
Fully-funded Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students At United Arab University are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University.
Field of Study:
All subjects offered at the university
100% Tuition waiver
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- Score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for student admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Science.
Duties and Expectations
- Maintain a GPA ≥ 3.8/4.0 during study at UAEU.
- The student must complete at least (15) credit hours or more in each academic term during his/her university study period.
How to Apply
High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students, wishing to enroll in the program can apply online through our online application system.
Deadlines for Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
First Academic Semester: May, June, and July.
Second Academic Semester: September, October, and November.