Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalized in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to reposition it as one of the foremost providers of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
General Manager at Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have First Degree in any discipline (BA / B.Sc / HND / MBA / M.Sc)
- Must have minimum experience of 7 years and must have been in Management level within the financial services industry of which at 4 years must have been in banking sector.
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- A relevant professional certification in Accounting/Finance (CIS, ACCA,ICAN etc)
- Must be a team leader who has vast knowledge of Microfinance banking practices.
Application Closing Date
16th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.