Apply for Gokada Recruitment 2021 – Careers & Jobs Vacancies. Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is no.1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
Latest Gokada Recruitment 2021 Position:
Job Title: Riders Acquisition Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position exists to ensure the development and execution of specific rider acquisition strategically, effective management of a team of Sales Agents to reach our expansion and growth needs.
- The successful candidate would manage the full process end to end, starting from pilot acquisition, partner acquisition, managing sales agents, coming up with smart strategies for acquisition, and being able to take rider acquisition ideas and implement them.
- Driving process improvements to scale and increase efficiency across rider supply chains.
- Leading our rider acquisition strategy, including liaising with the sales teams to deploy local rider marketing campaigns, and using strategic incentives to ensure we are getting more riders on the road.
- Managing key relationships with numerous third-party service providers across Rider Supply and Logistics.
- Keeping track of local market conditions and supply & demand and adjusting marketing efforts accordingly.
- Provide data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions. Set up and maintain rider feedback channels.
- Provide training, assessments & performance evaluations of the team.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- Minimum of B.A / B.Sc. Degree in any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience recruiting and managing riders in a fast-paced logistics environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to set and implement smart strategies for riders acquisition.
- Must be sales-minded.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Good sense of responsibility and accountability.
Application Closing Date
12th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online