Graduate Assistantships for International Students at Penn State University, USA is open to international students. The scholarship allows Masters’s or Ph.D. level program.
Penn State University in the USA is delighted to offer Graduate Assistantships for International Students who wish to further their studies abroad. The educational opportunity is accessible for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
The study programme seeks to enable bright international students to earn top-quality education at Penn State University in the USA. It was established in 1855 as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania, it is a public state-related land-grant research university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania.
Level of Degree:
Masters or Ph.D. level program level programs at Penn State University.
Field of Study:
Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.S.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Applicants must be going to enroll in the graduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, candidates are required to register in the master’s or PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants should include full resume or C.V., transcripts from previous degrees, a statement of intent, contact information for three references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should present an Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination Aptitude Test (GRE), or from a comparable substitute examination accepted by the AE department and authorized by the Dean of the Graduate School, are required for admission.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must take and officially submit scores for the TOEFL or the IELTS. A minimum overall score of 80 on the TOEFL is required, with a minimum score of 19 on the speaking section. A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
All eligible and winning students will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at the university in the USA.