Apply for Graduate Trainee at Multipro Consumer Products Limited. Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage, and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of noodles, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare, and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops, Cornflakes, Moon & Star, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
Graduate Trainee at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We welcome applications from fresh, young, resourceful, and intelligent graduates who possess a competitive attitude, good communication / interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently to manage our Sales Operations across our Branches in Nigeria.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about selling and building careers in Sales management and operations.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and Finance.
- Beholders of bachelor’s degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.