Apply for Graduate Trainee at Topgy Systems And Management Consultant. Topgy Systems & Management Consultant (A member of Topgy Group); the pioneer computerized marking company and leading fixed assets management consultant in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo, Liberia, Senegal, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Cameroon and the Exclusive agent of PERMANENTMARK® SECURITY SYSTEMS PLC, NETHERLANDS, ASSETTRAC, UK, THARO SYSTEMS, DATAMAX O’NEIL, METALCRAFT (IDPLATE) the USA, FALKEN SECURE NETWORKS, CANADA, etc was established in 2001 to advise and assist organizations in every Fixed Asset Tagging, Asset Tracking, Asset Security problems, Fixed Assets Verification and Reconciliation exercise, PPE Impairment Test Audit, Spares/Parts Audit, Stock Count Audits, Liquid Fuel Audit, Asset Certification, Asset Valuation, and other related services. We can assist you to reconcile the problem of your fixed assets, manage and secure your valuable assets with our sophisticated tamper-proof label, void label, paint/grease resistant label, Supermark, and permanent asset identification labels and markings, which are chemically etched directly on the assets, and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)(Active and Passive inlay tags) tagging technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates with great energy and drive, who are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate, team players; and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- Should possess a B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Physics and Electronics and any other Science related discipline.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND) with 5 credits O’L including Maths and English.
- Experience in software application, computer basic programming, web, and graphic design will be an added advantage.
- Candidates Must have completed NYSC.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritize
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.