Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage, and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of noodles, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare, and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
Graduate Trainee (Finance) at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Finance)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for Graduate Trainee, Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out and Build a Career in Finance with the prospect of becoming Managers within 10 months to 2 years.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about building a career in finance.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Accounting, Economics, Finance and any related field.
- Be holders of Bachelor’s Degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years.
Application Closing Date
10th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK TO APPLY