Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Graduate Trainee (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Record financial transactions in accounting software and aid in the preparation of financial statements
- Issue invoices, vouchers, receipts, payment confirmations, etc.
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks
- Manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services within FUNTAY as well as assist in supply chain duties
- Source for suppliers using various tools
- Manage customs importation process
- Learn accounting, financial, supply chain, and tax requirements
- Learn how to use Quickbooks and other accounting/tax softwares
- Shadow and aid staff with engineering, administrative, HR, and/or legal duties
Requirements & Informations
- Must have a HND / BSc Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance Degree from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic
- Ideal candidate is a self starter who needs minimal supervision and must have strong analytical and financial skills
- Must be a NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2021 graduate planning to apply for NYSC
- Ideal candidate is an independent self starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Candidate should have intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Application Closing Date
5th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Write a one paragraph summary in your CV (PDF format) describing your strengths / skills and why you will be the best candidate for this job.
- Any applications without a CV in PDF format will be rejected.