Apply for Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 as the portal opens. This Greenwich Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment is open till the deadline. Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) is a pre-eminent merchant bank owned by reputable corporate and private investors. The Bank has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria with a focus on high-end financial products and services to select clientele in targeted sectors of the economy. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, and Securities Trading. The Bank is rated BBB- (NG) Long Term, and A3 (NG) Short Term with Stable Outlook by Global Ratings Agency, GCR.
Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
With over 27 years of experience in the financial industry, Greenwich Trust Limited, the precursor to GMB carved a strong market niche for itself and won several awards over the years. Our deep knowledge of the market, nimbleness, smooth and reliable processes driven largely by technology, and the high quality of our personnel put us on the cutting edge of strategic importance to our select clientele. The upscaling of our operations into mainstream banking aligns with the strategic vision of our shareholders to build an enduring institution that serves as a one-stop-shop for our clients.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Greenwich Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Why Work with Greenwich?
- Greenwich is a prestigious brand known for excellent work culture and providing a platform for an enduring career. We operate an open, friendly, knowledge driven and professional environment.
2021 Greenwich Graduate Trainee Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates are required to meet the following:
- A minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, and Actuarial Science.
- Should not be more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme (NYSC), within the last 2 years.
- The possession of relevant professional qualifications or certifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, or CIS will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th September 2021.
How to Apply for Greenwich Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: