The date for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 has been announced. The scholarship is offered to Indians and allows those pursuing UG, PG, and diploma courses. Under this scholarship, the students who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with one-time financial assistance ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000.
HDFC Bank, India’s leading banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship to help those COVID-19 affected students who are left with very little or almost no financial support to continue their education.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
Level of Degree:
UG, PG, and diploma program
What Subjects are Eligible?
What is the HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 Value?
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, online learning device, books, stationery, etc.
What Nationalities are Eligible?
Open for Indian nationals only.
What are the Criteria for Eligibility?
The HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 is
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet for 2018-19 session.)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 FAQ
What is the selection process for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program?
The selection process of the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of the crisis faced by them due to COVID. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis and other eligibility criteria
- Document verification of all applicants
- Telephonic interaction
Will the scholarship support be given for subsequent years of studies?
No, this is one-time scholarship support for COVID-affected students to continue their education without any hindrance.
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the scholars’/parents/guardian bank account.