KPMG Nigeria – Our client, NIPOST Property Company, is a subsidiary of NIPOST focused on property development cutting across residential/ commercial properties.
Job Title: Head, Finance, and Administration
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Finance and Administration will be responsible for creating financial forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
Skills and Capabilities
- Design and implement strategies and mechanisms to safeguard the company’s financial assets.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with leading practices.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a finance strategy that is properly aligned and supports the organisation’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensure analysis and articulation of the organisation’s financial performance in line with relevant international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organisation including achieving cost efficiency in line with the organisation’s business objectives.
- Provide oversight for the HR function of the organisation.
- Coordinate all activities of the administrative unit of the organisation.
- First Degree in Accounting, or any related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in accounting or finance.
- Relevant professional certifications, (i.e. ACA, ACCA , CIMA, CFA).
- Working knowledge of budgeting, planning, management accounting and corporate finance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good business and commercial acumen.
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
Application Closing Date
16th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: