KPMG Nigeria – Our client, NIPOST Transport and Logistics Company is a subsidiary of NIPOST focused on the provision of haulage, cargo, warehousing, and distribution services.
In line with the ongoing Postal Sector Reform, Restructuring, and Modernization of the Nigerian Postal Service Programs, our client requires an exceptional individual to fill the position:
Job Title: Head – Sales and Marketing – KPMG Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Sales and Marketing will oversee the organization’s sales and marketing programs, develop sales targets for the organization, explore new opportunities, enable sales improvements, and take ownership for the department’s performance against the organizations set targets.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- MSc / MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Proven experience leading a sales and marketing team in delivering set targets.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Good understanding trends and how it can be anticipated and leveraged to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Result oriented and target driven.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals.
- Devise and implement the overall sales and marketing plan and actively monitor its progress in terms of achieving KPI’s, budgets and revenues.
- Review the department’s performance against set targets on a periodic basis, monitor sales performance and define action plans for improvement.
- Advice management on market dynamics with respect to products, pricing, market share and other relevant indices.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results.
- Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium logistics service supplier with attributes of timeliness and reliability.
Application Closing Date
16th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.