Apply to The Hope for Northern Nigeria Foundation (HONNIF) scholarship 2021. The Hope for Northern Nigeria Foundation (HONNIF) as part of its focus on the advancement of education in Northern Nigeria, provides financial support for 2500 eligible undergraduates and Higher National Diploma Students of Kaduna State origin in accredited public universities and polytechnics in Nigeria annually through the award of scholarships.
Undergraduate level programs
Agriculture, Arts, Biological Sciences, Administration, Dentistry, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Health Sciences & Technology, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
What is the Hope for Northern Nigeria Foundation (HONNIF) scholarship 2021 scholarship Value?
The scholarship is valued at N30, 000.00
Kaduna State Indigene
To be eligible, the applicants must be:
- Must be an indigene of Kaduna State
- Offer of admission into a full time degree or HND programme in a public university or polytechnic
- Satisfy the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or faculty as a full time student
- Credit in 5 “O” level papers including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 27 years of age by the date of entry into the university or polytechnic
* Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee the award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a screening exercise during which they will be required to present the following.
- 3 passport photographs (each measuring 2 inches x 2 inches)
- Certificate of State of Origin/Indigenization
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution
- Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration
- Valid Student’s Identification Card
- WAEC or NECO senior secondary school examination result(s)
- Semester result(s)
- A letter of reference from a Community leader
- Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation Form B
- Personal Contact details (including email address)
- Alternative phone numbers
- Contact details of Next of Kin (including email address)
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit click on Apply Now and follow the instructions for the completion of the online application. Candidates should also download the Parents/Guardian Attestation Form B for completion and also take online tests.