Apply for HR Manager Recruitment at Alerzo Limited. ALERZO LIMITED, a reputable technology, and services company that has transformed the process of distribution of FMCG products to informal retailers is looking for candidates for immediate employment for the role below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Abuja and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
• Attractive• HMO and other statutory benefits.
- Leading and supervising the activities of a team of HR personnel,
- Supervise Alerzo’s hiring process in ensuring the recruitment of excellent staff.
- Assist the Head of HR with the recruitment process by identifying staffing needs, creating job descriptions, identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process for new staff.
- Planning and coordinating training, retraining, and counseling programmes for Alerzo staff.
- Assisting the Head of HR in conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Assisting the Head of HR in processing payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
- Produce and submit clear and concise reports on general HR activity.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BSc/ in Personnel management, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in Human Resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with every department.
- Experience in training, educating, and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Competency in computer usage for a variety of tasks and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to negotiate with diplomacy.
- Display excellent organizational and Time-management skills,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Must reside in selected states I.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
To apply, send CV to mailto:email@example.com, Subject of the mail should be the role and State e.g ADMIN MANAGER OYO. (Role is available in Abuja and Kano only)