International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Sydney, USA 2021-2022 is open to International Postgraduate Research Students. The scholarship allows for Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney (USYD, or informally Sydney Uni) is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. Its campus, spreading across the inner-city suburbs of Camperdown and Darlington, is ranked in the top 10 of the world’s most beautiful universities by the British Daily Telegraph and the American Huffington Post. The university comprises eight academic faculties and university schools, through which it offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees.
The QS World University Rankings ranked the university as one of the world’s top 25 universities for academic reputation, and top 4 in the world, and the first in Australia for graduate employability. It is one of the first universities in the world to admit students solely on academic merit and opened its doors to women on the same basis as men
This Scholarship has been established to support international students impacted by COVID-19 who are undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to complete their research studies.
Level of Degree:
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at the University of Sydney.
Field of Subjects:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
This scholarship will provide tuition fees for one research period.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- be an international student
- be currently enrolled full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- have had your research significantly impacted by COVID-19
- not have consumed the maximum candidature for your degree as per the University of Sydney (Higher Degree by Research) Rule 2011 Policy
- have been granted a University of Sydney research period fee waiver for one research period and require an additional research period to complete your PhD studies
- not currently hold another primary tuition fee scholarship for the intended duration of this Scholarship.
How to apply
The scholarship will be open until successful recipients are found. Once successful recipients are selected, the scholarship will be closed.