The International Scholarships for Undergraduates At the University of Seoul-South Korea. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All subjects offered at the University of Seoul. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
The University of Seoul was founded as Gyeongseong Public Agricultural College in 1918 and renamed the University of Seoul in 1997. In 2012, the mayor of Seoul, Park Won-soon, implemented a campaign promise, “Half-priced tuition” as soon as he started his term. The half-priced tuition was initiated in UOS first so that it would drive other universities to decrease their tuition. In 2013, UOS tuition per semester ranged from $915 to $1,441 (two semesters a year, 1,117.3 won/$ in 2013). Because of the high quality of education and low tuition of UOS, the admission process has been more competitive.
Field of Degree:
University of Seoul International Undergraduate Scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
Field of Study:
- Full-tuition Scholarships are awarded to the top 10% of international students, who are chosen solely on the basis of their academic achievements.
- Half-tuition scholarships are provided to the top 20% of the international students selected strictly according to their scholastic ranks.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the top 10% or 20% of all international students at UOS.
How to Apply
The students are required to use the official university application portal and apply to a programme of their choice. Eligible students will be considered for the opportunity.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of self-introduction and study plan
- Certificate of graduation
- Official high school transcripts
- Statement of financial support
- Bank statement
- Photocopy of passport
- Nationality proof
Admission Requirements: Students are required to have completed their elementary and secondary school courses works.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3