International Scholarships for Undergraduates At Waterloo University – Canada. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at Waterloo University. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
In 1957, the University of Waterloo opened its doors to 74 engineering students with co-operative education as its cornerstone.
Today, with more than 42,000+ students attending annually, Waterloo is number 1 in Canada for experiential learning and employer-student connections.
With a global network spanning more than 220,000 alumni in 151 countries, Waterloo attracts world-class scholars including a Nobel Laureate, leads in providing work-integrated learning opportunities with 7,100+ active co-op employers, and fosters an entrepreneurial spirit that’s created 5,000+ jobs through Velocity alone, Canada’s most productive startup incubator by private investment.
This is why 474 Waterloo entrepreneurs have been able to raise $12.9 billion since 2006. It’s also why more than 10,000 donors from 39 countries donated $46 million to Waterloo in 2019-20 and continue to donate today.
The University of Waterloo continues to spur innovation to solve problems on a global scale. Together, with the help of our partners and community, we can accomplish even more.
Level of Degree:
International Scholarships for Undergraduates At Waterloo University is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
Available Field of Study:
The scholarship is valued at $6,000 per fiscal year.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be considered for the full-time international undergraduate student bursary, you must:
- Be studying at Waterloo on a valid study permit.
- Be paying international student fees.
- Be a full-time (minimum course load of 60%) undergraduate student in Year 2 or above.
- Be in satisfactory academic standing.
- Be fees arranged for the current term (preferred but not required).
- Have financial need due to exceptional or unexpected circumstances.
- Be able to provide a detailed explanation and supporting documents regarding the lack of financial assistance from your home country.
- Be able to provide all necessary documentation required to process the application.
Application dates and deadlines
- Fall term: August 3 to October 31
- Winter term: Late November to February 28
- Spring term: Late April to June 30
How to Apply
The bursary application form is found directly in Quest. Instructions on how to find and complete the Quest form are available on our bursary application help page.