Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Medicinal Chemistry is an International student scholarships At the University of Sydney. The scholarship allows a postgraduate level program(s) in the field of medicinal chemistry at the University.
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a Ph.D. student who is undertaking research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres.
Level of Degree:
Field of Study:
The International student scholarships are valued at $2500 p.a. (up to 3 years)
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible applicants must be:
- be an internationl student
- be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- have a background in synthetic medicinal chemistry
- not hold a sholarship at the time of application.
How to Apply
Applicants should visit the official page below to complete the application.
26 July 2021
6 August 2021