International Students in Japan NUCB Housing Scholarships are open to International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at NUCB. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th September 2021.
NUCB Undergraduate School is a non-profit, private institution that was ranked third among private universities in Aichi Prefecture in the area of “Universities focused on internationalization.” Its goal in the future is to educate creative and ethical leaders.
What are the advantages of studying at NUCB Undergraduate School? The NUCB Undergraduate School is the first undergraduate institution in Japan to get full accreditation from AACSB International, a mark of distinction in business education bestowed on less than 5% of the world’s 16,000 business schools. NUCB has contributed to the advancement of business and society.
Level of Degree:
International Students in Japan NUCB Housing Scholarships are available to undertake undergraduate level programs.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
The scholarship provides a total benefit of HK$10,000
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicant should be a student enrolling in an award-bearing programme of duration of not less than one year oered by a recognized local post-secondary institution in Hong Kong.
- Applicants can be from government-funded postgraduate, undergraduate or sub-degree studies on a part-time or full-time mode.
- Both local and non-local students are eligible.
- Applicants should be holder of Hong Kong Identity Card.
- The submission of applicant’s project work should have been completed in the recent two academic years, ie 2019/20 and 2020/21.
- Applications should be made via the project supervisor, subject leader, or programme leader with the endorsement from the Head of academic department which others the course programme with the consent of the applicants.
- Applicant is only eligible to receive this Scholarship once throughout the study.
How to Apply
Applicant should visit the official website and complete the application.