International Students Scholarship (Ph.D. Student) At TBSI. Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute (TBSI) is jointly established by Tsinghua University and the University of California, Berkeley under the support of the Shenzhen Municipal Government. It is committed to exploring the cultivation mode in “university-government-enterprise” tripartite cooperation with the concept of “interdisciplinary”, “internationalization” and “industrial partnership”. With the integration of university, government, and industry resources, training global technology leaders, and future entrepreneurs, TBSI aimed to solve regional and global major issues of engineering and scientific research to provide the high-quality talent.
Level of Degree:
International Students Scholarship (Ph.D. Student) At TBSI is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs
Field of Study:
The scholarship is valued at RMB 30,000
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Candidates coming in from regions outside of China are eligible to apply.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an accepted PhD students at TBSI.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the Online Application during the designated THU application period. The applicants do not need to submit a separate application for the opportunity . Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Passport personal information page
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit scanned images of all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 7.0
- CET – 500
- TEPT – Pass