International Students Scholarships at Hitotsubashi University, Japan is open to international students to study in Japan for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship allows Master, Research, or Doctoral level program(s) in the field of All Subjects at Hitotsubashi University.
The grant is specifically designed for privately financed international students undertaking a master’s, research, or doctoral degree at Hitotsubashi University in Japan. It will offer coverage towards the cost of studying the applied programme.
Hitotsubashi University is a national university specializing in social sciences ranked 14th in Asia seeking to provide education and conduct research in a spirit of autonomy and intellectual integrity.
Level of Degree:
Master, Research, or Doctoral
- All Subject
What is the Hitotsubashi University Japan Scholarship Benefit?
What Nationalities that are Eligible?
Entrants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
What are the Criteria for Eligibility?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately financed students enrolled in any programme at Hitotsubashi.
How to Apply
- Students are required to follow the application procedure of Privately Financed Students to complete the application process. The students should attach the application form with the admission application in the program Section to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Medical certificate
- Past academic transcript
- 2 recent photos
- Foreign resident registration application
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attended high school to be admitted to any programme at Hitotsubashi University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2021