International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship At Bond University – Australia is offered to all nationalities. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at Bond University. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
Bond University offers high academic achievers who are applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Level of Degree:
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship At Bond University is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Bond University.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for all students:
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to the scholarship deadline date for your semester start date. Scholarship deadline dates are as follows:
- First round applications closed on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Second round applications close on 1 August, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.