Apply for Inventory Supervisor Recruitment at Alerzo Limited. ALERZO LIMITED, a reputable technology, and services company that has transformed the process of distribution of FMCG products to informal retailers is looking for candidates for immediate employment for the role below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
• HMO and other statutory benefits.
• Design and Implement Standard Operating procedures for Inventory control
• Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages
• Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments for all Warehouses locations assigned
• Evaluate new inventory to ensure it meets the organizational Standards.
• Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
• Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies and/or redistribute excessive product at all locations
• Maintaining and improving the company’s inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
• Create inventory valuation
• Recruit and train new employees
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Engineering, and other numerate courses.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in Inventory Management or in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Must reside in selected states I.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
To apply, send CV to mailto:email@example.com, Subject of the mail should be the role and State e.g ADMIN MANAGER OYO.
Deadline: 30th September 2021