The Scholarship was established in 2021 and is funded by the holding company of the JAM MUSIC
LAB Private University, JAM MUSIC LAB GmbH.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support enrolled degree students in the course of their
studies at JAM MUSIC LAB Private University.
Level of Degree:
Bachelor’s, Masters’s level programs
JAM International Student Scholarship (Non-EU citizen) is Value at:
JAM Music Lab will provide EUR 3,250 per semester for two consecutive semesters to the selected applicants towards the applied bachelor or master study.
- International students and domestic students
What are the Criteria for JAM International Student Scholarships 2021?
All bachelor and master degree courses and subjects offered at JAM are eligible to apply for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have been accepted into the applied program by JAM.
JAM International Student Scholarship is as follows:
Application is made to the Student Service Centre. It must be a single file in PDF format containing:
• a letter of motivation that provides information about the specificity of one’s own artistic
work, one’s personal background in relation to artistic creation, and one’s artistic-personal
development (at least 3.000 characters),
• a written, detailed (at least 1.500 characters) statement indicating the applicant’s financial
• an audiovisual presentation of the applicant’s personality and artistic performance (not older
than half a year). If there is a parallel procedure for admission to a study program, none are
necessary for addition to the links submitted there. The links on the basis of which the
admission decision is made will be used.