HAVENHILL SYNERGY is a clean-tech utility company that uses solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in urban areas. We believe in the potential of the sun is powering Africa’s most populous nation.
We provide world-class efficiently renewable energy solutions and ensure customer’s peace of mind through best business practices, credible skills, support system and responsibility.
Job Position: Business Development Associate – OGTI Clean Energy Leadership Program
Job Location: Abuja
Job objectives: Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria.
Havenhill Synergy also aims to capture value by developing capacities within our host communities to offer products and services that fit the dominant narrative of the communities. This will mostly be done by finding opportunities within the agricultural value chain which is the major occupation of our rural customers. These business extension services will range from setting up processing plants within the communities, micro-credit facilities and the likes.
You will also be responsible for the company’s energy demand stimulation activities within the host communities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s commercial efforts in host communities. This involves working closely and visiting the host of rural communities to help small businesses grow.
- Support the company’s demand for stimulation efforts across the communities.
- Work closely with other team members to identify and develop viable business opportunities within host communities.
- Build relationships with the company’s energy users within the host communities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required;
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 0 – 1 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred in renewable energy.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Available for travel and work out of town in remote locations for a certain period;
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Zeal to work in a renewable energy environment is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Must have a great team spirit
- Ability to communicate in other local languages is an added advantage
- Prior experience with an energy company is a plus
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of speed and accuracy
- Be innovative and have great attention to details
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
In case of any queries, please get in touch with us through email@example.com