Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
Junior Marketing Communication Officer at Cashigo International Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Marketing Communication Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the planning, development and implementation of all marketing and communications, including digital content, website, email marketing, social media, public relations, newsletters, collateral .
- Elevate the agency’s positioning and amplify its brand through the development and execution of communications strategy.
- Measure, track and analyze marketing results to inform effective decision-making.
- Ensure that brand identity, messaging, marketing and communications strategy are infused throughout all organizational efforts.
- Oversee the daily activities of the Communications & Marketing function including budgeting, planning and execution.
- Promote a culture of entrepreneurship, high-performance and continuous improvement, and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach.
- Develop and maintain relationships with state and local media outlets. Prepare key spokespeople for media engagement.
- Build strong relationships across the organization to stay current on our innovative programming and collaborations and infuse an awareness of marketing and messaging in all our work.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in marketing and communications with an increasing scope of responsibility and exceptional organizational messaging experience.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and production of marketing materials, newsletters, press releases, direct mail, email and print materials and campaigns, managing websites, social media and other digital assets.
- Exceptional writing, editing and story-telling skills.
- Experience working with financial institutions, banks
- Exceptional oral, interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to inform, influence and persuade.
- High competence in analytics and performance measurements.
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.